Kauffman Stadium is where Matt Duffy and the Kansas City Royals will challenge starter Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Duffy ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Duffy
Get the latest odds for Duffy and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Washington Nationals
- The Nationals’ Corbin (3-5) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in six innings against the Detroit Tigers.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 33-year-old’s 4.47 ERA ranks 52nd, 1.385 WHIP ranks 58th, and 5.4 K/9 ranks 71st.
- The Nationals strike out just 7.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in MLB.
- The Nationals have pitched to a 4.46 this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
- The Nationals rank 25th in MLB with a combined 1.429 WHIP this season.
- With 61 homers allowed, the Nationals rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Duffy or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Matt Duffy Stats vs. the Nationals
Duffy Stats and Trends
- Duffy has collected a hit in 15 out of 25 games this season (60.0%), with at least two hits in three of them (12.0%).
- He has hit only one dinger despite appearing in 25 games this season.
- In four of 25 games this season, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Duffy has picked up at least one RBI six times so far this season in 25 games played (24.0%), including one game in which he drove in multiple runs.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 56.0% of his games this year (14 of 25), striking out multiple times in four of those contests (16.0%).
|8 (72.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (50.0%)|
|2 (18.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (7.1%)|
|2 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (14.3%)|
|1 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (14.3%)|
Ready to bet on Duffy, the Royals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.