Jeremy Pena and the Houston Astros meet starter Nathan Eovaldi and the Texas Rangers at 8:03 PM ET on Sunday, October 22 at Minute Maid Park.
Looking to wager on Pena ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pena
Get the latest odds for Pena and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Eovaldi (12-5) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 26th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in six innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- The 33-year-old has an ERA of 3.63, 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .220 in 25 games this season.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pena or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jeremy Pena Stats vs. the Rangers
Pena Stats and Trends
- Pena has recorded a hit in 104 out of 158 games this year (65.8%), with more than one hit in 43 of those games (27.2%).
- He has homered in 6.3% of his games this season (158 contests), going yard in 1.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 39.9% of his 158 games this season, he has scored (63 times). Also, he’s notched 16 games with multiple runs in 2023 (10.1%).
- Pena has driven in at least one run 38 times this year in 158 games played (24.1%), including 11 times driving in multiple runs (7.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has fanned 90 times this season in 158 tries (57.0%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 19.6% of games (31 times).
|53 (65.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||51 (66.2%)|
|19 (23.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||24 (31.2%)|
|33 (40.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||30 (39.0%)|
|5 (6.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (6.5%)|
|18 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (26.0%)|
Ready to bet on Pena, the Astros or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.