Alex Bregman will be looking for his 100th RBI of the year (he’s currently two away) against Nathan Eovaldi when the Houston Astros and Texas Rangers square off on Sunday, October 22 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Bregman ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bregman
Get the latest odds for Bregman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Eovaldi (12-5) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 26th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings against the Houston Astros.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in 25 games this season with an ERA of 3.63, a 2.81 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.139.
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- With 198 homers allowed, the Rangers rank 18th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bregman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alex Bregman Stats vs. the Rangers
Bregman Stats and Trends
- In 63.5% of his 170 games this season, Bregman has notched a base hit (108 times). He’s also collected 46 multi-hit games in 2023 (27.1%).
- He has homered in 16.5% of his games this season (170 contests), going yard in 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run 85 times this season in 170 contests (50.0%), including scoring multiple runs in 13.5% of games (23 times).
- In 38.8% of his contests this season (66 of 170), Bregman has tallied at least one RBI. In 26 of those games (15.3%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in eight games.
- He has gone down on strikes in 71 of 170 games this season, including multiple Ks in 17 of them.
|52 (61.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||56 (65.9%)|
|19 (22.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (31.8%)|
|40 (47.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||45 (52.9%)|
|12 (14.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||16 (18.8%)|
|29 (34.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||37 (43.5%)|
Ready to bet on Bregman, the Astros or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.