Jonah Heim and the Texas Rangers will take the field at Minute Maid Park on Sunday, October 22, where they will square off against the Houston Astros and starting pitcher Framber Valdez. The matchup will begin at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Heim ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Heim
Get the latest odds for Heim and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Valdez (12-11) will take the mound for the Astros, his 32nd start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up four earned runs in 2 2/3 innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 29-year-old’s 3.45 ERA ranks 15th, 1.126 WHIP ranks 13th, and 9.1 K/9 ranks 22nd.
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Astros have the eighth-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- The Astros have allowed 201 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Heim or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jonah Heim Stats vs. the Astros
Heim Stats and Trends
- Heim has a hit in 66.7% of his games this year (92 of 138), and he posted at least two hits in 32 of those contests (23.2%).
- Out of the 138 games he has played in this season, he’s gone yard in 19 contests (13.8%), hitting a home run in 3.6% of his plate appearances.
- In 49 of 138 contests this year (35.5%), he has scored, and 12 of those games (8.7%) included a performance that produced more than one run scored.
- Heim has notched at least one RBI in 39.9% of his games this season (55 of 138), including two or more RBI in 23 of those games (16.7%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in 14 contests.
- In 57.2% of his 138 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (79 times). He’s also had 19 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (13.8%).
|45 (65.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||47 (68.1%)|
|14 (20.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||18 (26.1%)|
|29 (42.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||20 (29.0%)|
|12 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (10.1%)|
|26 (37.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (42.0%)|
Ready to bet on Heim, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.