On Sunday, October 22 at 8:03 PM ET, Jose Altuve and the Houston Astros will match up with starter Nathan Eovaldi and the Texas Rangers at Minute Maid Park, airing on FS1.
Looking to place a bet on Altuve ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Altuve
Get the latest odds for Altuve and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers’ Eovaldi (12-5) will make his 26th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in six innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- The 33-year-old has an ERA of 3.63, a 2.81 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.139 in 25 games this season.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Altuve or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jose Altuve Stats vs. the Rangers
Altuve Stats and Trends
- Altuve has picked up a hit in 69 of 99 games this season, with multiple hits in 34 of them.
- He has hit a home run in 17 games this season, going deep in 4.1% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 55 times this year in 99 games played (55.6%), including 21 times when he tallied multiple runs (21.2%).
- Altuve has driven in at least one run 33 times this year in 99 tries (33.3%), including plating more than one run in 13.1% of games (13 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on eight occasions.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 56 of 99 games this season (56.6%), while fanning multiple times in 17 of those contests (17.2%).
|31 (62.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||38 (77.6%)|
|12 (24.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (44.9%)|
|23 (46.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||32 (65.3%)|
|5 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||12 (24.5%)|
|12 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||21 (42.9%)|
Ready to bet on Altuve, the Astros or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.