Mauricio Dubon’s Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers, who will be sending Nathan Eovaldi to the hill, match up at Minute Maid Park on Sunday, October 22. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Dubon ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Dubon
Get the latest odds for Dubon and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers’ Eovaldi (12-5) will make his 26th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings pitched against the Houston Astros on Monday.
- The 33-year-old has pitched to a 3.63 ERA this season with 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.9 walks per nine across 25 games.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.29 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Dubon or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mauricio Dubon Stats vs. the Rangers
Dubon Stats and Trends
- Dubon has reached base with a base hit 94 times this season in 131 games played (71.8%), including multiple knocks in 26.7% of them (35 times).
- He has homered in 6.9% of his games this season (131 contests), going yard in 2% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 63 times this year in 131 contests (48.1%), including scoring multiple runs in 11.5% of games (15 times).
- In 27.5% of his 131 games this season, Dubon has tallied an RBI (36 times). Also, he’s put up 10 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (7.6%) and plated three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has struck out in 47.3% of his 131 games this season, while fanning more than once in 9.2% of those contests (12).
|41 (65.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (77.9%)|
|13 (20.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (32.4%)|
|21 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||42 (61.8%)|
|2 (3.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (10.3%)|
|10 (15.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||26 (38.2%)|
Ready to bet on Dubon, the Astros or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.