The upcoming game between Corey Seager’s Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros (with Framber Valdez getting the start) is scheduled for Sunday, October 22 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Seager ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Seager
Get the latest odds for Seager and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will hand the ball to Valdez (12-11) for his 32nd start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 2 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers, giving up four earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 29-year-old’s 3.45 ERA ranks 15th, 1.126 WHIP ranks 13th, and 9.1 K/9 ranks 22nd.
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Astros have the eighth-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- With 201 homers allowed, the Astros rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Seager or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corey Seager Stats vs. the Astros
Seager Stats and Trends
- Seager has tallied a hit 100 times this year in 129 games played (77.5%), with 48 multi-hit efforts (37.2%).
- He has hit a long ball in 33 of 129 games in 2023 (25.6%), which is 6.2% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate in 69 of 129 games this year, including multiple runs scored in 25 of them.
- Seager has tallied at least one RBI 58 times this year in 129 tries (45.0%), including plating more than one run in 17.8% of games (23 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on 12 occasions.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 71 out of 129 games this season (55.0%), while fanning multiple times in 21 of those games (16.3%).
|53 (77.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||47 (77.0%)|
|26 (38.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (36.1%)|
|42 (61.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||27 (44.3%)|
|23 (33.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (16.4%)|
|34 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (39.3%)|
Ready to bet on Seager, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.