Josh Jung and the Texas Rangers meet starter Framber Valdez and the Houston Astros at 8:03 PM ET on Sunday, October 22 at Minute Maid Park.
Looking to place a bet on Jung ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Jung
Get the latest odds for Jung and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Valdez (12-11) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 32nd start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 2 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers, giving up four earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 29-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.45), 13th in WHIP (1.126), and 22nd in K/9 (9.1).
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros have the eighth-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Jung or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Josh Jung Stats vs. the Astros
Jung Stats and Trends
- Jung has collected a hit in 68.9% of his 132 games this year, with at least two hits in 30.3% of those contests (40).
- Out of the 132 games he has played in this season, he’s homered in 22 contests (16.7%), going deep in 4.5% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least a run 54 times this year in 132 games played (40.9%), including 25 games with more than one run (18.9%).
- Jung has driven in at least one run 45 times this season in 132 games played (34.1%), including 21 times driving in multiple runs (15.9%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
- In 104 of 132 games this year (78.8%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, 46 of those games (34.8%) included an effort that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|46 (68.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||45 (69.2%)|
|20 (29.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||20 (30.8%)|
|27 (40.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||27 (41.5%)|
|12 (17.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (15.4%)|
|25 (37.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (30.8%)|
Ready to bet on Jung, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.