Mitch Garver and the Texas Rangers face off against starter Framber Valdez and the Houston Astros at 8:03 PM ET on Sunday, October 22 at Minute Maid Park.
Looking to place a wager on Garver ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garver
Get the latest odds for Garver and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Valdez (12-11) will take the mound for the Astros, his 32nd start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up four earned runs in 2 2/3 innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- The 29-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.45), 13th in WHIP (1.126), and 22nd in K/9 (9.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- With 201 homers allowed, the Astros rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garver or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mitch Garver Stats vs. the Astros
Garver Stats and Trends
- Garver has a hit in 63.8% of his games this year (60 of 94), and he posted multiple base knocks in 21 of those contests (22.3%).
- He has hit a long ball in 18 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 5.5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 38 times this year in 94 games played (40.4%), including 10 times when he tallied multiple runs (10.6%).
- Garver has notched at least one RBI 33 times this year in 94 games played (35.1%), including 12 games with more than one RBI (12.8%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 64.9% of his games this season (61 of 94), striking out multiple times in 21 of those contests (22.3%).
|34 (68.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||26 (59.1%)|
|11 (22.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (22.7%)|
|22 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (36.4%)|
|8 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (22.7%)|
|17 (34.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||16 (36.4%)|
Ready to bet on Garver, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.