Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros will hit the field at Minute Maid Park on Sunday, October 22, where they will challenge the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Nathan Eovaldi. The game will start at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Alvarez ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Alvarez
Get the latest odds for Alvarez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers’ Eovaldi (12-5) will make his 26th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed six innings while giving up three earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in 25 games this season with an ERA of 3.63, a 2.81 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.139.
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Alvarez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Yordan Alvarez Stats vs. the Rangers
Alvarez Stats and Trends
- In 75.6% of his games this year (93-of-123), Alvarez has posted a hit. In 33 of those games (26.8%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- He has hit a home run in 26.8% of his games in 2023 (33 of 123), which amounts to 6.3% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 67 times this year in 123 games played (54.5%), including 17 times when he tallied multiple runs (13.8%).
- Alvarez has driven in at least one run 59 times this season in 123 tries (48.0%), including driving in more than one run in 27.6% of games (34 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on 12 occasions.
- He has struck out in 59.3% of his 123 games this year, while fanning more than once in 18.7% of them (23).
|47 (74.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||46 (76.7%)|
|13 (20.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||20 (33.3%)|
|31 (49.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||36 (60.0%)|
|13 (20.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||20 (33.3%)|
|27 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||32 (53.3%)|
Ready to bet on Alvarez, the Astros or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.