On Sunday, October 22 at 8:03 PM ET, Martin Maldonado and the Houston Astros will take on starter Nathan Eovaldi and the Texas Rangers at Minute Maid Park, airing on FS1.
Looking to place a wager on Maldonado ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Maldonado
Get the latest odds for Maldonado and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will send Eovaldi (12-5) to the mound for his 26th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings against the Houston Astros.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in 25 games this season with an ERA of 3.63, a 2.81 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.139.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Maldonado or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Martín Maldonado Stats vs. the Rangers
Maldonado Stats and Trends
- Maldonado has picked up a hit in 54 out of 126 games this year (42.9%), with more than one hit in 17 of those contests (13.5%).
- In 14 of 126 games this season, he has gone yard (11.1%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate in 32 of 126 games this year, including multiple runs scored in three of them.
- Maldonado has notched at least one RBI 29 times this season in 126 games played (23.0%), including seven times plating multiple runs (5.6%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 77.0% of his contests this season (97 of 126), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In 43 of those games (34.1%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|29 (45.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||25 (40.3%)|
|8 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (14.5%)|
|13 (20.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||19 (30.6%)|
|7 (10.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (11.3%)|
|14 (21.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||15 (24.2%)|
Ready to bet on Maldonado, the Astros or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.