Michael Brantley and the Houston Astros meet starter Nathan Eovaldi and the Texas Rangers at 8:03 PM ET on Sunday, October 22 at Minute Maid Park.
Looking to place a bet on Brantley ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Brantley
Get the latest odds for Brantley and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers’ Eovaldi (12-5) will make his 26th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in six innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- The 33-year-old has an ERA of 3.63, 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .220 in 25 games this season.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Brantley or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Michael Brantley Stats vs. the Rangers
Brantley Stats and Trends
- Brantley has recorded a hit in 11 of 21 games this year (52.4%), with at least two hits in seven of those games (33.3%).
- He has hit a home run in three games this season, going deep in 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- In seven of 21 games this season, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- In 28.6% of his 21 games this season, Brantley has picked up an RBI (six times). Also, he’s put up three games with multiple RBI in 2023 (14.3%).
- He has struck out seven times this season in 21 games played (33.3%). He does not, however, have multiple Ks in any of those contests.
|7 (70.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (36.4%)|
|4 (40.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (27.3%)|
|3 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (36.4%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (18.2%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (36.4%)|
Ready to bet on Brantley, the Astros or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.