Chas McCormick and the Houston Astros take on starter Nathan Eovaldi and the Texas Rangers at 8:03 PM ET on Sunday, October 22 at Minute Maid Park.
Looking to place a wager on McCormick ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for McCormick
Get the latest odds for McCormick and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Eovaldi (12-5) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 26th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw six innings against the Houston Astros, giving up three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in 25 games this season with an ERA of 3.63, a 2.81 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.139.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with McCormick or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Chas McCormick Stats vs. the Rangers
McCormick Stats and Trends
- McCormick has reached base with a base hit 79 times this season in 120 games played (65.8%), including multiple knocks in 26.7% of them (32 times).
- Out of the 120 games he has played in this season, he’s homered in 20 contests (16.7%), homering in 4.8% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored a run in 39.2% of his 120 games this year. That includes two or more runs scored in 8.3% of those contests (10).
- McCormick has tallied at least one RBI in 41 out of 120 games this year (34.2%). He has collected more than one RBI in 20 of those games (16.7%).
- He has fanned 82 times this year in 120 tries (68.3%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 25.0% of games (30 times).
|41 (69.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||38 (62.3%)|
|16 (27.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||16 (26.2%)|
|19 (32.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||28 (45.9%)|
|10 (16.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (16.4%)|
|21 (35.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (32.8%)|
Ready to bet on McCormick, the Astros or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.