The upcoming matchup between Nate Lowe’s Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros (with Framber Valdez getting the start) is scheduled for Sunday, October 22 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Lowe ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Lowe
Get the latest odds for Lowe and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Valdez (12-11) will take the mound for the Astros, his 32nd start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up four earned runs in 2 2/3 innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 29-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.45), 13th in WHIP (1.126), and 22nd in K/9 (9.1).
- The Astros have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Lowe or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nate Lowe Stats vs. the Astros
Lowe Stats and Trends
- Lowe has collected a hit in 122 of 171 games this season, with multiple hits in 43 of them.
- He has homered in 11.1% of his games this season (171 contests), going yard in 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 42.7% of his games this season (73 of 171), he has scored at least a run. In 18 of those games (10.5%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Lowe has driven in a run in 35.7% of his 171 games this year, with more than one RBI in 12.3% of those contests (21). He has also knocked in three or more runs in four contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 71.3% of his 171 games this year, while fanning more than once in 28.7% of those contests (49).
|59 (70.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||63 (72.4%)|
|22 (26.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||21 (24.1%)|
|39 (46.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (39.1%)|
|13 (15.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (6.9%)|
|36 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||25 (28.7%)|
Ready to bet on Lowe, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.