Kyle Tucker will be targeting his 30th homer of the season against starter Nathan Eovaldi when the Houston Astros and Texas Rangers go head to head on Sunday, October 22 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Tucker ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Tucker
Get the latest odds for Tucker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers’ Eovaldi (12-5) will make his 26th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw six innings against the Houston Astros, giving up three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 33-year-old has pitched to a 3.63 ERA this season with 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.9 walks per nine across 25 games.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.29 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Tucker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Tucker Stats vs. the Rangers
Tucker Stats and Trends
- Tucker has recorded a hit in 68.7% of his 166 games this season, with at least two hits in 25.3% of those contests (42).
- He has homered in 16.3% of his games this season (166 contests), going yard in 4.3% of his chances at the plate.
- In 73 of 166 contests this year (44.0%), he has touched home plate, and 21 of those games (12.7%) included a performance that produced more than one run scored.
- Tucker has picked up at least one RBI in 67 out of 166 games this year (40.4%). He has collected more than one RBI in 30 of those games (18.1%).
- He has struck out in 79 of 166 games this season, including multiple Ks in 19 of them.
|49 (59.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||65 (77.4%)|
|18 (22.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||24 (28.6%)|
|29 (35.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||44 (52.4%)|
|10 (12.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||17 (20.2%)|
|32 (39.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||35 (41.7%)|
Ready to bet on Tucker, the Astros or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.