When the Texas Rangers and Houston Astros match up at Minute Maid Park on Sunday, October 22 at 8:03 PM ET, Robbie Grossman will be back in the starting lineup (against starting pitcher Framber Valdez).
Looking to bet on Grossman ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Grossman
Get the latest odds for Grossman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Valdez (12-11) will take the mound for the Astros, his 32nd start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed seven hits in 2 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 29-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.45), 13th in WHIP (1.126), and 22nd in K/9 (9.1).
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.95 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Grossman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Robbie Grossman Stats vs. the Astros
|8/19/2022||Lance McCullers Jr.||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||2/0||0|
Grossman Stats and Trends
- Grossman has reached base with a base hit 65 times this season in 116 games played (56.0%), including multiple knocks in 14.7% of them (17 times).
- Out of the 116 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s homered in 10 contests (8.6%), going deep in 2.4% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate in 37.1% of his 116 games this season. That includes two or more runs scored in 10.3% of them (12).
- Grossman has picked up an RBI in 30 of 116 games this season, including multiple RBI in 13 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has struck out at least once 70 times this year in 116 games (60.3%), including 29 games with more than one strikeout (25.0%).
|29 (50.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||36 (61.0%)|
|7 (12.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (16.9%)|
|20 (35.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||23 (39.0%)|
|4 (7.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (10.2%)|
|13 (22.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||17 (28.8%)|
Ready to bet on Grossman, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.