Adolis Garcia will be targeting his 40th homer of the year against starter Framber Valdez when the Texas Rangers and Houston Astros go head to head on Sunday, October 22 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Garcia ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garcia
Get the latest odds for Garcia and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Valdez (12-11) will take the mound for the Astros, his 32nd start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed seven hits in 2 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 29-year-old’s 3.45 ERA ranks 15th, 1.126 WHIP ranks 13th, and 9.1 K/9 ranks 22nd.
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros have the eighth-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- With 201 homers allowed, the Astros rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garcia or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Adolis García Stats vs. the Astros
Garcia Stats and Trends
- Garcia has recorded a hit in 102 of 158 games this season, with multiple hits in 33 of them.
- Out of the 158 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s gone yard in 39 contests (24.7%), leaving the yard in 6.2% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 51.3% of his contests this year (81 of 158), with more than one run scored in 27 of those contests (17.1%).
- Garcia has notched an RBI in 70 of 158 games this season, including multiple RBI in 29 of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
- He has fanned 122 times this year in 158 games played (77.2%), including 53 times striking out multiple times (33.5%).
|51 (63.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||51 (65.4%)|
|20 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (16.7%)|
|46 (57.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||35 (44.9%)|
|24 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (19.2%)|
|42 (52.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||28 (35.9%)|
Ready to bet on Garcia, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.