At 8:07 PM ET on Saturday, October 21, Brandon Marsh and the Philadelphia Phillies will suit up against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Zac Gallen at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to place a wager on Marsh ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marsh
Get the latest odds for Marsh and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Gallen (17-9) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed eight hits in five innings pitched against the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marsh or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brandon Marsh Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Marsh Stats and Trends
- Marsh has a hit in 60.4% of his games this year (84 of 139), and he posted multiple base hits in 31 of them (22.3%).
- In 8.6% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (12 of 139). He’s gone deep in 2.5% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run in 38.1% of his contests this season (53 of 139), with two or more runs scored in six of them (4.3%).
- Marsh has driven in a run in 41 of 139 games this year, including multiple RBI in 15 of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once 97 times this season in 139 games (69.8%), including 44 games with more than one strikeout (31.7%).
|42 (62.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||42 (58.3%)|
|18 (26.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (18.1%)|
|24 (35.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (40.3%)|
|6 (9.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (8.3%)|
|18 (26.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||23 (31.9%)|
Ready to bet on Marsh, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.