Ketel Marte’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies, who will be sending Zack Wheeler to the hill, match up at Chase Field on Saturday, October 21. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Marte ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marte
Get the latest odds for Marte and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Wheeler (13-6) for his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on three hits in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The 33-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 20th, 1.078 WHIP ranks eighth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marte or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ketel Marte Stats vs. the Phillies
Marte Stats and Trends
- In 72.8% of his games this year (115-of-158), Marte has recorded a hit. In 45 of those games (28.5%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- He has gone yard in 16.5% of his games in 2023 (26 of 158), which amounts to 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- In 74 of 158 contests this year (46.8%), he has scored a run, and 22 of those games (13.9%) included a performance that produced two or more runs scored.
- In 57 of 158 games this season (36.1%), Marte has notched an RBI, and in 21 of those games (13.3%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
- In 55.1% of his contests this season (87 of 158), he has gone down on strikes at least once. In 28 of those games (17.7%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|59 (77.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||56 (68.3%)|
|25 (32.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||20 (24.4%)|
|39 (51.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||35 (42.7%)|
|12 (15.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||14 (17.1%)|
|28 (36.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (35.4%)|
Ready to bet on Marte, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.