The upcoming contest between Christian Walker’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies (with Zack Wheeler drawing the start) is scheduled for Saturday, October 21 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Walker ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Walker
Get the latest odds for Walker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Wheeler (13-6) for his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 33-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.61), eighth in WHIP (1.078), and 12th in K/9 (9.9).
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 185 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Walker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Christian Walker Stats vs. the Phillies
Walker Stats and Trends
- Walker has recorded a hit 99 times this year in 166 games played (59.6%), with 42 multi-hit efforts (25.3%).
- In 18.1% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (30 of 166). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 5% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run 76 times this season in 166 games played (45.8%), including 12 times when he tallied multiple runs (7.2%).
- Walker has notched at least one RBI 67 times this season in 166 games played (40.4%), including 23 games with more than one RBI (13.9%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in 11 contests.
- He has fanned 99 times this year in 166 games played (59.6%), including 35 times punching out multiple times (21.1%).
|49 (61.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||50 (58.1%)|
|19 (23.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (26.7%)|
|42 (52.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (39.5%)|
|17 (21.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (15.1%)|
|36 (45.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||31 (36.0%)|
Ready to bet on Walker, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.