When the Philadelphia Phillies clash with the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field on Saturday, October 21, Trea Turner will be attempting to keep his 14-game hitting streak going against starter Zac Gallen.
Looking to wager on Turner ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Turner
Get the latest odds for Turner and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Gallen (17-9) to the mound for his 35th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed five innings while giving up five earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Turner or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Trea Turner Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Turner Stats and Trends
- Turner has collected a hit in 120 of 165 games this year (72.7%), with multiple base hits in 54 of those games (32.7%).
- In 26 of 165 games this season, he has homered (15.8%). He’s left the yard in 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 80 times this year in 165 games played (48.5%), including 25 times when he tallied multiple runs (15.2%).
- Turner has produced at least one run 55 times this season in 165 tries (33.3%), including driving in more than one run in 10.9% of games (18 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on seven occasions.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 66.1% of his games this year (109 of 165), striking out multiple times in 42 of those contests (25.5%).
|61 (72.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||59 (72.8%)|
|32 (38.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (27.2%)|
|42 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||38 (46.9%)|
|18 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (9.9%)|
|35 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (24.7%)|
Ready to bet on Turner, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.