Cristian Pache returns to action when the Philadelphia Phillies square off against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starter Zac Gallen at Chase Field on Saturday, October 21. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Pache ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pache
Get the latest odds for Pache and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Gallen (17-9) for his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed eight hits in five innings pitched against the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 28-year-old ranks 16th in ERA (3.47), 12th in WHIP (1.119), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pache or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Pache Stats and Trends
- Pache has reached base with a base hit 18 times this year in 39 games played (46.2%), including multiple knocks in 7.7% of them (three times).
- This season, he has hit a home run in two of the 39 games, leaving the ballpark in 2.1% of his plate appearances.
- In 10 of 39 games this season, he has touched home plate, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Pache has picked up at least one RBI in 10 of 39 games played this season (25.6%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has fanned 23 times this year in 39 games played (59.0%), including six times punching out multiple times (15.4%).
|8 (42.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (50.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.0%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.0%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Pache, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.