Nicholas Castellanos will be looking for his 30th home run of the year against starter Zac Gallen when the Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks go head to head on Saturday, October 21 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Castellanos ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Castellanos
Get the latest odds for Castellanos and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Gallen (17-9) to the mound for his 35th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed five innings while giving up five earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Castellanos or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nicholas Castellanos Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Castellanos Stats and Trends
- In 67.7% of his games this year (113-of-167), Castellanos has recorded a hit. In 52 of those games (31.1%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- In 28 of 167 games this season, he has hit a home run (16.8%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 4.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 66 times this year in 167 games played (39.5%), including 19 games with more than one run (11.4%).
- Castellanos has produced at least one run 68 times this season in 167 games played (40.7%), including 28 games with more than one RBI (16.8%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 75.4% of his games this season (126 of 167), striking out multiple times in 49 of those contests (29.3%).
|64 (74.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (60.5%)|
|29 (33.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (28.4%)|
|38 (44.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||28 (34.6%)|
|19 (22.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (11.1%)|
|39 (45.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (35.8%)|
Ready to bet on Castellanos, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.