Bryce Harper has gotten on base in 22 straight games, and he’ll be trying to continue that streak against Zac Gallen when the Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks match up at Chase Field on Saturday, October 21 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Harper ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Harper
Get the latest odds for Harper and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Gallen (17-9) to the mound for his 35th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs in five innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Harper or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryce Harper Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Harper Stats and Trends
- Harper has picked up a hit in 93 out of 136 games this year (68.4%), with multiple base hits in 45 of them (33.1%).
- He has homered in 23 games this season, going deep in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 74 times this season in 136 contests (54.4%), including scoring multiple runs in 14.0% of games (19 times).
- Harper has driven in at least one run 53 times this year in 136 games played (39.0%), including 21 games with more than one RBI (15.4%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- In 64.7% of his 136 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (88 times). He’s also had 32 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (23.5%).
|56 (76.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||37 (58.7%)|
|29 (39.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||16 (25.4%)|
|44 (60.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||30 (47.6%)|
|17 (23.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (9.5%)|
|34 (46.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (30.2%)|
Ready to bet on Harper, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.