The upcoming matchup between Lourdes Gurriel Jr.’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies (with Zack Wheeler drawing the start) is scheduled for Saturday, October 21 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Gurriel ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gurriel
Get the latest odds for Gurriel and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (13-6) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw six innings against the Arizona Diamondbacks, giving up two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 33-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 20th, 1.078 WHIP ranks eighth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 185 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gurriel or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Stats vs. the Phillies
Gurriel Stats and Trends
- In 68.2% of his 154 games this season, Gurriel has recorded a base hit (105 times). He’s also collected 37 multi-hit games in 2023 (24.0%).
- He has hit a home run in 24 of 154 games in 2023 (15.6%), which is 4.1% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run in 56 out of 154 games this season (36.4%), which includes more than one run scored in eight of them (5.2%).
- Gurriel has tallied at least one RBI 56 times this season in 154 games played (36.4%), including 20 games with more than one RBI (13.0%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 54.5% of his games this season (84 of 154), striking out multiple times in 24 of those games (15.6%).
|52 (67.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (68.8%)|
|18 (23.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||19 (24.7%)|
|27 (35.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (37.7%)|
|14 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (13.0%)|
|30 (39.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||26 (33.8%)|
Ready to bet on Gurriel, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.