Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies will take the field at Chase Field on Saturday, October 21, where they will challenge the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Zac Gallen. The game will start at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Bohm ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bohm
Get the latest odds for Bohm and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Gallen (17-9) for his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed five innings while giving up five earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bohm or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alec Bohm Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Bohm Stats and Trends
- Bohm has picked up a hit in 104 of 155 games this year (67.1%), with multiple base knocks in 44 of those contests (28.4%).
- In 19 of 155 games this season, he has hit a long ball (12.3%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 61 of 155 contests this year (39.4%), he has scored, and 13 of those games (8.4%) included a performance that produced more than one run scored.
- Bohm has tallied at least one RBI 63 times this season in 155 games played (40.6%), including 23 games with more than one RBI (14.8%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 52.3% of his games this year (81 of 155), striking out multiple times in 16 of those contests (10.3%).
|53 (67.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||51 (67.1%)|
|19 (24.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||25 (32.9%)|
|36 (45.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||25 (32.9%)|
|10 (12.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (11.8%)|
|30 (38.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||33 (43.4%)|
Ready to bet on Bohm, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.