Chase Field is where Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies will go up against starter Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday, October 21 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Schwarber ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Schwarber
Get the latest odds for Schwarber and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks’ Gallen (17-9) will make his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he gave up five earned runs and allowed eight hits in five innings against the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 28-year-old ranks 16th in ERA (3.47), 12th in WHIP (1.119), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Schwarber or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Schwarber Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Schwarber Stats and Trends
- In 91 of 170 games this year (53.5%), Schwarber has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two hits in 31 of those contests (18.2%).
- In 47 of 170 games this season, he has gone yard (27.6%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 6.5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 90 times this season in 170 games played (52.9%), including 19 games with more than one run (11.2%).
- Schwarber has driven in a run in 68 of 170 games this year, including multiple RBI in 24 of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
- He has struck out at least once 140 times this season in 170 games (82.4%), including 69 games with more than one strikeout (40.6%).
|47 (55.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||44 (51.8%)|
|15 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||16 (18.8%)|
|47 (55.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||43 (50.6%)|
|24 (28.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||23 (27.1%)|
|32 (37.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||36 (42.4%)|
Ready to bet on Schwarber, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.