Johan Rojas’ Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks, who will be sending Zac Gallen to the hill, square off at Chase Field on Saturday, October 21. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Rojas ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rojas
Get the latest odds for Rojas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Gallen (17-9) to the mound for his 35th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw five innings against the Philadelphia Phillies, giving up five earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 28-year-old ranks 16th in ERA (3.47), 12th in WHIP (1.119), and 17th in K/9 (9.4).
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rojas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Johan Rojas Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Rojas Stats and Trends
- Rojas has collected a hit in 35 out of 55 games this season (63.6%), with multiple base knocks in 11 of those games (20.0%).
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 55 games this season, he has swatted just two long balls.
- In 22 of 55 games this year (40.0%), he has scored at least a run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Rojas has plated at least one run 16 times this season in 55 games played (29.1%), including six games with more than one RBI (10.9%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 65.5% of his 55 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (36 times). He’s also had 16 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (29.1%).
|20 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (75.0%)|
|8 (22.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.0%)|
|13 (37.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (45.0%)|
|1 (2.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.0%)|
|9 (25.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (35.0%)|
Ready to bet on Rojas, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.