Chase Field is where Bryson Stott and the Philadelphia Phillies will challenge starter Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday, October 21 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Stott ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Stott
Get the latest odds for Stott and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Gallen (17-9) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed five innings while giving up five earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Stott or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryson Stott Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Stott Stats and Trends
- Stott has collected a base hit 112 times this year in 161 games played (69.6%), including multiple knocks on 48 occasions (29.8%).
- Out of the 161 games he has appeared in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 16 contests (9.9%), leaving the ballpark in 2.3% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 66 times this season in 161 games played (41.0%), including 17 games with more than one run (10.6%).
- In 48 of 161 games this year (29.8%), Stott has plated a run, and in 16 of those games (9.9%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has struck out one or more times in 52.2% of his games this year (84 of 161), striking out multiple times in 26 of those contests (16.1%).
|58 (70.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||54 (68.4%)|
|21 (25.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (34.2%)|
|40 (48.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||26 (32.9%)|
|10 (12.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (7.6%)|
|26 (31.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||22 (27.8%)|
Ready to bet on Stott, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.