The upcoming game between J.T. Realmuto’s Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks (with Zac Gallen getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, October 21 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Realmuto ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Realmuto
Get the latest odds for Realmuto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Gallen (17-9) to the mound for his 35th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed five innings while giving up five earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 28-year-old ranks 16th in ERA (3.47), 12th in WHIP (1.119), and 17th in K/9 (9.4) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Realmuto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
J.T. Realmuto Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Realmuto Stats and Trends
- Realmuto has tallied a hit 91 times this year in 145 games played (62.8%), with 36 multi-hit efforts (24.8%).
- He has left the yard in 22 of 145 games in 2023 (15.2%), which is 3.7% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 62 out of 145 games this year (42.8%), which includes more than one run scored in 11 of those games (7.6%).
- Realmuto has plated a run in 33.8% of his 145 games this season, with two or more RBI in 14.5% of those contests (21). He has also knocked in three or more runs in three contests.
- In 68.3% of his contests this year (99 of 145), he has gone down on strikes at least once. In 39 of those games (26.9%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|42 (56.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (69.0%)|
|14 (18.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (31.0%)|
|27 (36.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||35 (49.3%)|
|7 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (21.1%)|
|25 (33.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (33.8%)|
Ready to bet on Realmuto, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.