At 8:07 PM ET on Saturday, October 21, Geraldo Perdomo and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take the diamond against the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Zack Wheeler at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to bet on Perdomo ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Perdomo
Get the latest odds for Perdomo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will send Wheeler (13-6) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on three hits in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 33-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 20th, 1.078 WHIP ranks eighth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Perdomo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Geraldo Perdomo Stats vs. the Phillies
Perdomo Stats and Trends
- Perdomo has collected a hit in 71 of 146 games this year, with multiple hits in 30 of them.
- He has gone yard in 5.5% of his games in 2023 (eight of 146), which amounts to 1.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 63 of 146 contests this year (43.2%), he has scored, and 11 of those games (7.5%) included an effort that produced two or more runs scored.
- Perdomo has plated at least one run in 36 of 146 games this season (24.7%). He has collected two or more RBI in 10 of those games (6.8%).
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 76 out of 146 games this season (52.1%), while fanning multiple times in 19 of those contests (13.0%).
|33 (45.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||38 (51.4%)|
|13 (18.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||17 (23.0%)|
|31 (43.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||32 (43.2%)|
|4 (5.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (5.4%)|
|18 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||18 (24.3%)|
Ready to bet on Perdomo, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.