Alek Thomas and the Arizona Diamondbacks face off against starter Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies at 8:07 PM ET on Saturday, October 21 at Chase Field.
Looking to place a wager on Thomas ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Thomas
Get the latest odds for Thomas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will send Wheeler (13-6) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in six innings pitched against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
- The 33-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.61), eighth in WHIP (1.078), and 12th in K/9 (9.9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Thomas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alek Thomas Stats vs. the Phillies
Thomas Stats and Trends
- Thomas has collected a base hit 66 times this year in 124 games played (53.2%), including multiple knocks on 20 occasions (16.1%).
- He has gone deep in 12 of 124 games in 2023 (9.7%), which is 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 44 out of 124 games this season (35.5%), which includes more than one run scored in nine of them (7.3%).
- Thomas has tallied an RBI in 33 of 124 games this season, including multiple RBI in seven of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has struck out in 54.0% of his 124 games this season, while fanning more than once in 18.5% of those contests (23).
|35 (59.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||31 (47.7%)|
|11 (18.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (13.8%)|
|21 (35.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||23 (35.4%)|
|6 (10.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (9.2%)|
|19 (32.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (21.5%)|
Ready to bet on Thomas, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.