The upcoming game between Corbin Carroll’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies (with Zack Wheeler getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, October 21 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Carroll ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Carroll
Get the latest odds for Carroll and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (13-6) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in six innings pitched against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
- The 33-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.61), eighth in WHIP (1.078), and 12th in K/9 (9.9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Carroll or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corbin Carroll Stats vs. the Phillies
Carroll Stats and Trends
- Carroll has collected a hit in 107 of 162 games this year, with multiple hits in 50 of them.
- He has homered in 16.0% of his games in 2023 (26 of 162), which amounts to 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 86 times this season in 162 games played (53.1%), including 30 games with more than one run (18.5%).
- Carroll has driven in at least one run in 34.0% of his games this season (55 of 162), including more than one RBI in 21 of those games (13.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has struck out one or more times in 94 out of 162 games this season (58.0%), while fanning multiple times in 32 of those contests (19.8%).
|54 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (65.4%)|
|23 (28.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (33.3%)|
|40 (49.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||46 (56.8%)|
|13 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (16.0%)|
|28 (34.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||27 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Carroll, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.