The upcoming contest between Evan Carter’s Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros (with Justin Verlander getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, October 20 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Carter ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Carter
Get the latest odds for Carter and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Verlander (13-8) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in 6 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 40-year-old’s 3.22 ERA ranks ninth, 1.133 WHIP ranks 14th, and 8 K/9 ranks 34th.
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Astros have allowed 201 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Carter or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Evan Carter Stats vs. the Astros
Carter Stats and Trends
- Carter has a hit in 71.0% of his games this season (22 of 31), and he posted more than one hit in five of those contests (16.1%).
- He has hit a home run in six games this season, going deep in 6.7% of his trips to home plate.
- In 16 of 31 contests this season (51.6%), he has scored, and three of those games (9.7%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- Carter has picked up an RBI in nine of 31 games this year, including multiple RBI in five of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 22 times this season in 31 games played (71.0%), including seven times punching out multiple times (22.6%).
|9 (81.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (65.0%)|
|1 (9.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (20.0%)|
|4 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (60.0%)|
|3 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (15.0%)|
|4 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Carter, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.