On Friday, October 20 at 8:07 PM ET, Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies will take on starter Joe Mantiply and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to place a bet on Schwarber ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Schwarber
Get the latest odds for Schwarber and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Mantiply (2-2) to the mound for his fifth start this season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance came in relief on Wednesday when he threw a third of an inning out of the bullpen against the Philadelphia Phillies, giving up three earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.62, a 3.11 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.128 in 35 games this season.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Schwarber or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Schwarber Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Schwarber Stats and Trends
- Schwarber has recorded a hit in 53.3% of his 169 games this season, with more than one hit in 17.8% of those contests (30).
- He has hit a long ball in 46 games this season, going deep in 6.5% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored at least a run in 89 out of 169 games this season (52.7%), which includes more than one run scored in 18 of those games (10.7%).
- Schwarber has picked up an RBI in 67 of 169 games this year, including multiple RBI in 24 of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
- He has fanned 139 times this year in 169 tries (82.2%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 40.8% of games (69 times).
|47 (55.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||43 (51.2%)|
|15 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||15 (17.9%)|
|47 (55.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||42 (50.0%)|
|24 (28.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||22 (26.2%)|
|32 (37.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||35 (41.7%)|
Ready to bet on Schwarber, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.