Chase Field is where Bryson Stott and the Philadelphia Phillies will go up against starter Joe Mantiply and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday, October 20 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Stott ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Stott
Get the latest odds for Stott and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Mantiply (2-2) for his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, throwing a third of an inning of relief while giving up three earned runs and allowing three hits.
- The 32-year-old has pitched to a 4.62 ERA this season with 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.1 walks per nine across 35 games.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Stott or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryson Stott Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Stott Stats and Trends
- Stott has recorded a hit in 70.0% of his 160 games this year, with multiple base hits in 30.0% of those games (48).
- Out of the 160 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s gone yard in 16 contests (10.0%), leaving the yard in 2.3% of his plate appearances.
- In 41.3% of his 160 games this season, he has touched home plate (66 times). Also, he’s put up 17 games with multiple runs in 2023 (10.6%).
- Stott has driven in a run in 48 of 160 games this year, including multiple RBI in 16 of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 51.9% of his 160 games this season, while fanning more than once in 16.3% of them (26).
|58 (70.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||54 (69.2%)|
|21 (25.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (34.6%)|
|40 (48.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||26 (33.3%)|
|10 (12.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (7.7%)|
|26 (31.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||22 (28.2%)|
Ready to bet on Stott, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.