Evan Longoria and the Arizona Diamondbacks face off against starter Cristopher Sanchez and the Philadelphia Phillies at 8:07 PM ET on Friday, October 20 at Chase Field.
Looking to bet on Longoria ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Longoria
Get the latest odds for Longoria and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Sanchez (3-5) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 19th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance came in relief on Saturday, Sept. 30 when he threw one scoreless inning out of the bullpen against the New York Mets without allowing a hit.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.44, a 6 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.047 in 19 games this season.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Longoria or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Evan Longoria Stats vs. the Phillies
Longoria Stats and Trends
- Longoria has collected a base hit 40 times this season in 81 games played (49.4%), including multiple knocks on nine occasions (11.1%).
- He has hit a home run in 11 of 81 games in 2023 (13.6%), which is 4.6% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run 23 times this year in 81 games played (28.4%), including three games with more than one run (3.7%).
- Longoria has tallied at least one RBI in 25.9% of his games this year (21 of 81), including two or more RBI in seven of those contests (8.6%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 56 times this season in 81 tries (69.1%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 28.4% of games (23 times).
|19 (48.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (50.0%)|
|5 (12.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (9.5%)|
|9 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (33.3%)|
|7 (17.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (9.5%)|
|11 (28.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (23.8%)|
Ready to bet on Longoria, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.