Cristian Pache returns to the lineup when the Philadelphia Phillies square off against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Joe Mantiply at Chase Field on Friday, October 20. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Pache ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pache
Get the latest odds for Pache and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Mantiply (2-2) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Wednesday, when he threw a third of an inning, giving up three earned runs while allowing three hits to the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 35 games this season with an ERA of 4.62, a 3.11 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.128.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pache or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Pache Stats and Trends
- Pache has a hit in 46.2% of his games this year (18 of 39), and he posted at least two hits in three of those games (7.7%).
- This season, he has homered in two of the 39 games, going deep in 2.1% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least once 10 times this season in 39 games played (25.6%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- In 10 of 39 games this year (25.6%), Pache has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- He has struck out in 23 of 39 games this year, including multiple Ks in six of them.
|8 (42.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (50.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.0%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.0%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Pache, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.