On Friday, October 20 at 8:07 PM ET, Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies will match up with starter Joe Mantiply and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to wager on Bohm ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bohm
Get the latest odds for Bohm and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Mantiply (2-2) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Wednesday, when he threw a third of an inning, giving up three earned runs while allowing three hits to the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 32-year-old has pitched to a 4.62 ERA this season with 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.1 walks per nine across 35 games.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bohm or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alec Bohm Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Bohm Stats and Trends
- Bohm has a hit in 66.9% of his games this season (103 of 154), and he posted multiple hits in 43 of them (27.9%).
- In 19 of 154 games this season, he has homered (12.3%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 61 times this season in 154 games played (39.6%), including 13 games with more than one run (8.4%).
- In 62 of 154 games this year (40.3%), Bohm has tallied an RBI, and in 23 of those games (14.9%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
- In 52.6% of his 154 games this season, he has struck out (81 times). He’s also had 16 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (10.4%).
|53 (67.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||50 (66.7%)|
|19 (24.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||24 (32.0%)|
|36 (45.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||25 (33.3%)|
|10 (12.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (12.0%)|
|30 (38.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||32 (42.7%)|
Ready to bet on Bohm, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.