Alek Thomas and the Arizona Diamondbacks meet starter Cristopher Sanchez and the Philadelphia Phillies at 8:07 PM ET on Friday, October 20 at Chase Field.
Looking to bet on Thomas ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Thomas
Get the latest odds for Thomas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will send Sanchez (3-5) to the mound for his 19th start this season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Saturday, Sept. 30, when he threw one scoreless inning without allowing a hit to the New York Mets.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.44, 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .231 in 19 games this season.
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 185 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Thomas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alek Thomas Stats vs. the Phillies
Thomas Stats and Trends
- Thomas has recorded a hit in 52.8% of his 123 games this year, with multiple base knocks in 16.3% of those contests (20).
- He has hit a home run in 11 of 123 games in 2023 (8.9%), which is 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 43 of 123 contests this year (35.0%), he has scored, and nine of those games (7.3%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- In 26.0% of his contests this season (32 of 123), Thomas has notched at least one RBI. In six of those games (4.9%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
- He has gone down on strikes in 54.5% of his 123 games this season, while fanning more than once in 18.7% of those contests (23).
|34 (58.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||31 (47.7%)|
|11 (19.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (13.8%)|
|20 (34.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||23 (35.4%)|
|5 (8.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (9.2%)|
|18 (31.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (21.5%)|
Ready to bet on Thomas, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.