The upcoming contest between Christian Walker’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies (with Cristopher Sanchez drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, October 20 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Walker ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Walker
Get the latest odds for Walker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Sanchez (3-5) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 19th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Saturday, Sept. 30, when he threw one scoreless inning without allowing a hit to the New York Mets.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 19 games this season with a 3.44 ERA, 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .231.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Walker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Christian Walker Stats vs. the Phillies
Walker Stats and Trends
- Walker has recorded a hit in 60.0% of his 165 games this season, with multiple hits in 25.5% of those games (42).
- He has homered in 18.2% of his games this season (165 contests), going yard in 5% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 75 times this year in 165 games played (45.5%), including 12 games with more than one run (7.3%).
- Walker has driven in at least one run in 40.0% of his games this year (66 of 165), including two or more RBI in 23 of those games (13.9%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in 11 contests.
- He has struck out in 98 of 165 games this season, including multiple Ks in 34 of them.
|49 (62.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||50 (58.1%)|
|19 (24.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (26.7%)|
|41 (51.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (39.5%)|
|17 (21.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (15.1%)|
|35 (44.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||31 (36.0%)|
Ready to bet on Walker, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.