Tommy Pham and the Arizona Diamondbacks meet starter Cristopher Sanchez and the Philadelphia Phillies at 8:07 PM ET on Friday, October 20 at Chase Field.
Looking to bet on Pham ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pham
Get the latest odds for Pham and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Sanchez (3-5) will make his 19th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Saturday, Sept. 30, when he threw one scoreless inning without allowing a hit to the New York Mets.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 19 games this season with a 3.44 ERA, 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .231.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 185 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pham or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tommy Pham Stats vs. the Phillies
Pham Stats and Trends
- Pham has collected a hit in 78 of 133 games this year, with multiple hits in 29 of them.
- Out of the 133 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 15 contests (11.3%), going deep in 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- In 32.3% of his games this season (43 of 133), he has scored at least one run. In 15 of those games (11.3%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Pham has picked up at least one RBI 47 times this year in 133 games played (35.3%), including 15 times plating multiple runs (11.3%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- In 58.6% of his 133 games this season, he has struck out (78 times). He’s also had 29 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (21.8%).
|37 (60.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||41 (56.9%)|
|15 (24.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||14 (19.4%)|
|17 (27.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||26 (36.1%)|
|6 (9.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (12.5%)|
|23 (37.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Pham, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.