Johan Rojas’ Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks, who will be sending Joe Mantiply to the mound, go head to head at Chase Field on Friday, October 20. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Rojas ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rojas
Get the latest odds for Rojas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Mantiply (2-2) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance came in relief on Wednesday when he threw a third of an inning out of the bullpen against the Philadelphia Phillies, giving up three earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 32-year-old has pitched to a 4.62 ERA this season with 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.1 walks per nine across 35 games.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rojas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Johan Rojas Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Rojas Stats and Trends
- Rojas has collected a hit in 34 of 54 games this season, with multiple hits in 11 of them.
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 54 games this season, he has swatted only two home runs.
- He has scored at least a run in 21 of 54 games played this season (38.9%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- In 29.6% of his contests this year (16 of 54), Rojas has driven in at least one run. In six of those games (11.1%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
- In 64.8% of his contests this year (35 of 54), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In 16 of those games (29.6%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|20 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (73.7%)|
|8 (22.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.8%)|
|13 (37.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (42.1%)|
|1 (2.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.3%)|
|9 (25.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (36.8%)|
Ready to bet on Rojas, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.