On Friday, October 20 at 8:07 PM ET, Ketel Marte and the Arizona Diamondbacks will match up with starter Cristopher Sanchez and the Philadelphia Phillies at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to wager on Marte ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marte
Get the latest odds for Marte and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Sanchez (3-5) for his 19th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Saturday, Sept. 30, when he threw one scoreless inning without allowing a hit to the New York Mets.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 19 games this season with a 3.44 ERA, 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .231.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 185 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marte or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ketel Marte Stats vs. the Phillies
Marte Stats and Trends
- Marte has recorded a hit in 72.6% of his 157 games this year, with more than one hit in 28.0% of those contests (44).
- Out of the 157 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s homered in 26 contests (16.6%), leaving the ballpark in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 73 of 157 contests this season (46.5%), he has scored a run, and 21 of those games (13.4%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- Marte has driven in at least one run 57 times this year in 157 tries (36.3%), including plating more than one run in 13.4% of games (21 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on eight occasions.
- In 55.4% of his contests this season (87 of 157), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In 28 of those games (17.8%), he registered more than one punchout.
|58 (77.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||56 (68.3%)|
|24 (32.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||20 (24.4%)|
|38 (50.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||35 (42.7%)|
|12 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||14 (17.1%)|
|28 (37.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (35.4%)|
Ready to bet on Marte, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.