Geraldo Perdomo’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies, who will be sending Cristopher Sanchez to the hill, go head to head at Chase Field on Friday, October 20. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Perdomo ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Perdomo
Get the latest odds for Perdomo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Sanchez (3-5) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 19th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Saturday, Sept. 30, when he threw one scoreless inning without allowing a hit to the New York Mets.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.44, a 6 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.047 in 19 games this season.
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 185 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Perdomo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Geraldo Perdomo Stats vs. the Phillies
Perdomo Stats and Trends
- Perdomo has a hit in 48.3% of his games this year (70 of 145), and he posted multiple base hits in 30 of them (20.7%).
- He has homered in 5.5% of his games in 2023 (eight of 145), which amounts to 1.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 62 of 145 contests this year (42.8%), he has scored, and 11 of those games (7.6%) included a performance that produced more than one run scored.
- Perdomo has picked up at least one RBI 36 times this season in 145 games played (24.8%), including 10 times driving in multiple runs (6.9%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has fanned 75 times this season in 145 tries (51.7%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 13.1% of games (19 times).
|32 (45.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||38 (51.4%)|
|13 (18.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||17 (23.0%)|
|30 (42.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||32 (43.2%)|
|4 (5.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (5.4%)|
|18 (25.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||18 (24.3%)|
Ready to bet on Perdomo, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.