J.T. Realmuto’s Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks, who will be sending Joe Mantiply to the hill, face off at Chase Field on Friday, October 20. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Realmuto ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Realmuto
Get the latest odds for Realmuto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Mantiply (2-2) for his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Wednesday, when he threw a third of an inning, giving up three earned runs while allowing three hits to the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.62, a 3.11 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.128 in 35 games this season.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Realmuto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
J.T. Realmuto Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Realmuto Stats and Trends
- In 62.5% of his games this year (90-of-144), Realmuto has posted a hit. In 36 of those games (25.0%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In 22 of 144 games this season, he has hit a home run (15.3%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.7% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 61 times this season in 144 games played (42.4%), including 11 times when he tallied multiple runs (7.6%).
- In 49 of 144 games this year (34.0%), Realmuto has notched an RBI, and in 21 of those games (14.6%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 68.1% of his 144 games this year, while fanning more than once in 27.1% of those contests (39).
|42 (56.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||48 (68.6%)|
|14 (18.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (31.4%)|
|27 (36.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (48.6%)|
|7 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (21.4%)|
|25 (33.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (34.3%)|
Ready to bet on Realmuto, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.