At 8:07 PM ET on Friday, October 20, Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take the diamond against the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Cristopher Sanchez at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to place a wager on Gurriel ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gurriel
Get the latest odds for Gurriel and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Sanchez (3-5) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 19th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday, Sept. 30 against the New York Mets, throwing one scoreless inning of relief without allowing a hit.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 3.44 ERA this season with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1.4 walks per nine across 19 games.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gurriel or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Stats vs. the Phillies
Gurriel Stats and Trends
- In 68.0% of his games this year (104-of-153), Gurriel has recorded a hit. In 37 of those games (24.2%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- In 24 of 153 games this season, he has homered (15.7%). He’s left the yard in 4.1% of his trips to the dish.
- In 35.9% of his games this year (55 of 153), he has scored at least a run. In eight of those games (5.2%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Gurriel has driven in at least one run 56 times this season in 153 games played (36.6%), including 20 times driving in multiple runs (13.1%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
- In 83 of 153 games this year (54.2%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, 24 of those games (15.7%) included an effort that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|51 (67.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (68.8%)|
|18 (23.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||19 (24.7%)|
|26 (34.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (37.7%)|
|14 (18.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (13.0%)|
|30 (39.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||26 (33.8%)|
Ready to bet on Gurriel, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.