When the Philadelphia Phillies clash with the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field on Friday, October 20, Bryce Harper will be looking to keep his 21-game on-base streak going against starting pitcher Joe Mantiply.
Looking to place a bet on Harper ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Harper
Get the latest odds for Harper and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Mantiply (2-2) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, throwing a third of an inning of relief while giving up three earned runs and allowing three hits.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.62, 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .230 in 35 games this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Harper or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryce Harper Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Harper Stats and Trends
- Harper has recorded a hit in 93 of 135 games this year, with multiple hits in 45 of them.
- He has homered in 17.0% of his games in 2023 (23 of 135), which amounts to 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run 74 times this year in 135 games played (54.8%), including 19 games with more than one run (14.1%).
- Harper has tallied at least one RBI 53 times this season in 135 games played (39.3%), including 21 games with more than one RBI (15.6%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has struck out one or more times in 64.4% of his games this season (87 of 135), striking out multiple times in 31 of those games (23.0%).
|56 (76.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||37 (59.7%)|
|29 (39.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||16 (25.8%)|
|44 (60.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||30 (48.4%)|
|17 (23.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (9.7%)|
|34 (46.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (30.6%)|
Ready to bet on Harper, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.