Trea Turner is currently on a 13-game hitting streak, and he’ll be trying to keep that streak going against Joe Mantiply when the Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks go head to head at Chase Field on Friday, October 20 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Turner ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Turner
Get the latest odds for Turner and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Mantiply (2-2) for his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance came in relief on Wednesday when he threw a third of an inning out of the bullpen against the Philadelphia Phillies, giving up three earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 35 games this season with a 4.62 ERA, 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .230.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Turner or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Trea Turner Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Turner Stats and Trends
- In 72.6% of his games this year (119-of-164), Turner has recorded a hit. In 54 of those games (32.9%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- Out of the 164 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s gone yard in 26 contests (15.9%), leaving the ballpark in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least a run in 48.2% of his contests this season (79 of 164), with more than one run scored in 25 of those contests (15.2%).
- Turner has driven in at least one run in 32.9% of his games this year (54 of 164), including more than one RBI in 18 of those games (11.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
- He has fanned 108 times this season in 164 games played (65.9%), including 42 times striking out multiple times (25.6%).
|61 (72.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||58 (72.5%)|
|32 (38.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (27.5%)|
|42 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||37 (46.3%)|
|18 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (10.0%)|
|35 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (23.8%)|
Ready to bet on Turner, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.