Chase Field is where Gabriel Moreno and the Arizona Diamondbacks will challenge starter Cristopher Sanchez and the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday, October 20 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Moreno ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Moreno
Get the latest odds for Moreno and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Sanchez (3-5) will make his 19th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Saturday, Sept. 30, when he threw one scoreless inning without allowing a hit to the New York Mets.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.44, a 6 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.047 in 19 games this season.
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 185 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Moreno or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Gabriel Moreno Stats vs. the Phillies
Moreno Stats and Trends
- In 66 of 114 games this year (57.9%), Moreno has recorded a hit, and he collected at least two in 30 of those contests (26.3%).
- He has hit a long ball in 8.8% of his games in 2023 (10 of 114), which amounts to 1.8% of his trips to the dish.
- In 28.1% of his games this year (32 of 114), he has scored at least a run. In three of those games (2.6%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- In 36.8% of his 114 games this season, Moreno has picked up an RBI (42 times). Also, he’s notched seven games with multiple RBI in 2023 (6.1%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has struck out one or more times 68 times this year in 114 games (59.6%), including 16 games with more than one strikeout (14.0%).
|37 (63.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||29 (51.8%)|
|17 (29.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (23.2%)|
|15 (25.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||17 (30.4%)|
|2 (3.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (14.3%)|
|19 (32.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||23 (41.1%)|
Ready to bet on Moreno, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.